Pidgin Account Won't Connect

Eion Robb eion at robbmob.com
Tue Nov 20 00:19:10 EST 2018

Hi there,

When you try to connect to the account what error message do you get (at
the bottom of the buddy list)?

If there isn't any connection error, then try getting a debug log as you
disconnect and reconnect to the account.  From the buddy list, Help->Debug
Window.  Then attach it as a message back to us.

Cheers,
Eion