Pidgin issue

Eion Robb eion at robbmob.com
Tue Nov 20 18:54:52 EST 2018

Hi Rob,

Google has settings around blocking logging in to accounts from unknown IP
addresses at https://myaccount.google.com/security#activity

You could also try using the Hangouts plugin instead that has a different
authentication method that doesn't provide username and password every time
you connect, which might give you more flexibility about where you can
login from.

Cheers,
Eion