authorization Ivan Mejia Oracle

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Tue Oct 9 18:16:31 EDT 2018

You need authorisation for Oracle's internal server, not the app.  Only
Oracle can provide that authorisation.  No-one on this public, peer
support, mailing list, for the client you are using, has access to
Oracle's internal systems.

Standard response to Oracle employees follows:

We are advised that people within the Oracle network can use
<http://my.oracle.com/site/git/1591/index.htm> for more information; for
outsiders, like us, it just redirects to the public home page.

Please explain to whoever should be supporting you why you went to the
wrong place, and suggest how they could fix that in future.