pidgin is not working

Eion Robb eion at robbmob.com
Thu Oct 25 14:49:58 EDT 2018

Hi Keri,

You've contacted the support mailing list for the Pidgin client, which is
just a volunteer group of people.  Unfortunately we have no control over
any of the Oracle servers.  You'll need to get in touch with your IT people
who can try help you instead.

Standard response to Oracle employees follows:

We are advised that people within the Oracle network can use
<http://my.oracle.com/site/git/1591/index.htm> for more information; for
outsiders, like us, it just redirects to the public home page.

Please explain to whoever should be supporting you why you went to the
wrong place, and suggest how they could fix that in future.

Cheers,
Eion