Ticket#762858/Pidgin issue again (Ticket#750118)

Eion Robb eion at robbmob.com
Wed Sep 12 16:13:53 EDT 2018

To follow on from what Wade said,

Are you able to provide screenshots of what you mean by the "login
screen"?  There's an "accounts" screen that has login details, as well as a
password prompt if the "save password" checkbox isn't ticket in the account
setup.
What protocol (XMPP/ICQ/IRC/etc) is this going on with?
What error messages (if any) are being displayed at the bottom of the buddy
list?

Cheers,
Eion