Angel cmmcangel at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 17:23:02 EDT 2019

Hi Eion,

I am able to connect to ICQ and chat with friends through Pidgin. I
can now see those who are online, and Buddy Pounces seem to be
responding as they were. Major victories!  Again, thank you.

I am still unable to access any of the customization options under
the File, Insert and Attention tabs.

Might you, or someone, suggest yet another tweak I need to do? Do I
need to *remove* any of the existing .dll files from either the
plugin or Pidgin folders?
Here's what I did:
Closed Pidgin completely
Downloaded these two files to folder on desktop
<https://eion.robbmob.com/libicyque.dll>libicyque.dll
<https://eion.robbmob.com/libjson-glib-1.0.dll>libjson-glib-1.0.dll
Opened Windows Explorer
Draged libicyque.dll into C:\Program Files (x86)\Pidgin\plugins\ folder
Draged libjson-glib-1.0.dll  to C:\Program Files (x86)\Pidgin\ (not
plugins!) folder
Restarted Pidgin
Thank you, one and all.
Angel