ICQ WIM: false offline/online buddy status changes

Eugene Grosbein eugen at grosbein.net
Fri Apr 5 02:12:24 EDT 2019

Hi!

I have reports that users of new IcyQue plug-in (like myself) are falsely shown as going offline/online quite frequently
to their buddies while chatting if they make pauses between messages over 10-15 seconds or so, e.g.

I cannot verify if this is true. If yes, can you please fix this with some kind of "keep-alive" messages sent to the server often enough so it does not advertize IcyQue users as disconnected too often?

I use github version as of March 28, 2019.