Linux 32-bit IcyQue

Eion Robb eion at robbmob.com
Mon Apr 15 23:16:29 EDT 2019

Ah, you're talking about the pre-built .so's from the build system?  Yeah,
they're only amd64 at the moment.
You'll want to follow the manual build steps at
https://github.com/EionRobb/icyque#manual-compiling

I'll see what I can do about adding an x86 target to the build system.
(Maybe with Grim's help? :D)

Cheers,
Eion