Pidgin, Facebook chat plugin, and sending to a messenger "group"

Eion Robb eion at robbmob.com
Tue Dec 31 13:40:04 EST 2019

Hi Noudess,

You can start a group chat by right clicking on a buddy and choosing
"Initiate Chat". The Facebook prpl is a little different to the others that
you'll need to pick the other two people from a popup first before you can
start chatting with them. After that, you can invite more people from the
Conversation->Invite menu.

Cheers,
Eion