Certificate for jabber.calyx.....org could not be validated

George O. Edward senior.coder007 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 13:50:08 EDT 2019

Thanks!
Do you know what i should do next i can also see the certificate as expired
using the link you sent me (
https://xmpp.net/result.php?domain=jabber.calyxinstitute.org&type=client)?.
Or do you know who i can contact that can help me resolve the issue? if i
can only transfer all my contacts i would be very grateful.

i look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
George