Reconnecting

Eion Robb eion at robbmob.com
Fri Jun 21 15:55:25 EDT 2019

Hi Phil,

The intermediate cert is needed due to a quirk of the SSL connection, only
on the first connect to the server will it send the intermediate cert,
subsequent connections it expects you to cache the intermediate.  Due to
the way Pidgin's SSL system works, it doesn't cache the intermediate, so it
needs to be installed separately.

With the "use alternate auth" in the Skype plugin, thats not just for if
you're using 2FA, but works great for regular auth too.  I'll be making it
on by default in the next release.

Cheers,
Eion