status offline

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Sat Jun 22 11:50:17 EDT 2019

On 21/06/2019 19:50, Rogelio Mazariegos Correa wrote:
> All my contacts show me offline, I move my status to available an it is
> not works,

You need to get support from your employer, who operates the server.
Other users of Pidgin have no information about that and no access to it.

We are advised that people within the Oracle network can use
<http://my.oracle.com/site/git/1591/index.htm> for more information; for
outsiders, like us, it just redirects to the public home page.

Please explain to whoever should be supporting you why you went to the
wrong place, and suggest how they could fix that in future.