One more difficulty ..

Angel cmmcangel at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 23:58:13 EDT 2019

Hello again Eion,
Now that I have the program running again, things
in menus are greyed out, and buddies show as
offline, even when we are chatting.  I cannot set
the font face, foreground color, background
color, etc. The default formatting under
Preferences:Conversations shows the look I want,
but it doesn't show in the chat window,.

And how do I get my buddies to show up as online?
Do I have to re-establish their connection to me?

Thank you, yet again, for all your help.
Angel