Pidgin error 501 - change password

Sebastian informatyk at interia.com
Thu May 16 08:14:44 EDT 2019

Hello.I want to change the password in pidgin as a user (account/seba at ip/ip(XMPP)/change password), the following message appears: pidgin 501: "The function is not implemented". I have a windows 7 x32 operating system, I've installed a stable version of pidgin on the XMPP server on Linux / Debian stable.The password can be changed by the user on windows 10 x64.The pidgin client is installed as a portable version in both cases.I can only change the password through the administration panel.Please help me.Thank You.Sebastian