buddy list window keeps re-opening after minimized or closed

Chris Vogel pidgin at z9.de
Wed Oct 23 07:22:01 EDT 2019

Hi,

Buddy list window keeps re-opening after minimized or closed which leads in my workflow to a change of the workspace when accidently switched to by using alt-tab to switch between to windows.

I found this already open ticket about this behaviour and added my information:

https://developer.pidgin.im/ticket/17318

But still - after some searching and asking in #pidgin it could well be that I just didn't find how to change the behaviour.

Any help apreiciated :)

Chris