uninstall

Chris Garriss chris.garriss at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 18:51:35 EDT 2019

You do not have to have Pidgin start when you boot, at some point you
either made the choice or left a default option.  You should be able to
change this is settings or options.  I have never enabled it to start
automatically, I use multiple computers and did not want it installed on
some, so I used the Portable Apps version on a thumb drive for those.  That
did not start automatically either.  I also had no problems uninstalling
and wiping the drive space when I was passing along a system.

Lately I have tended to use more and more Portable Apps on a thumb drive
just for convenience.

sent from my Galaxy S9
919-357-0863