Skype login not working -- the dreaded Magic T-Value

Phil Smith III phs3 at akphs.com
Mon Aug 24 16:51:28 EDT 2020

This has happened before, but following the flowchart always fixed it. I've done that, logged in on the web using Private Browsing, etc. I'm not using two-step auth. No change. Nothing fancy in password: it's ten characters, but all alphanumeric. I installed the latest DLL; no change.

I've attached a debug log, as Word so as to preserve the colors etc.; can resend as .txt if that's too Evil.

Any ideas?

--

...phsiii

P.S. I'm finally resubscribed! Took a few tries - the confirmations weren't showing up for some reason. Including in gmail.