inquiry

Blue Sky bluesky100 at wail.ch
Fri Jan 10 03:25:35 EST 2020

Thank you. I think that answers all :-)

also, your guys'  emailing-setup REQUIRES the subject-box to be filled-in??, I mean I know that makes it better, but it literally sends back saying NO GO if the box is filled, hmmm?? - at least it did tell me that much, 'cause I would not have known - i guess if you guys keep that, it should be mentioned NEXT to the email-address listed

--
Sent with woelklimail.com - Swiss secure email