Announcing the new website!

Mark Rousell mark.rousell at signal100.com
Mon Jan 27 02:33:33 EST 2020

On 23/01/2020 22:56, Gary Kramlich wrote:
> Greetings, Programs!
>
> As some of you have noticed by now, we launched a new version of
> https://pidgin.im last week.  I held back the announcement a bit to
> make sure we had worked out any issues that cropped up, and what do
> you know, we found a few and fixed them.

Looks good, funkily modern. Well done.

I suggest a link to the mail list in the left hand panel section showing
ways to make contact. Or, if you don't want to put it there, add a link
to the mail list to the new Help page (I note it was on the Help page on
the old site). I do realise that not everything is migrated yet so
apologies if I'm jumping the gun.

(And yes, I know, I'm a greybeard for wanting mention of the mail list
;-) ).

--
Mark Rousell