Profile photo?

Eion Robb eion at robbmob.com
Fri Jan 31 14:56:03 EST 2020

Hi Robert

We've just shifted to a new website so some links might still be broken. If
you could let us know which pages have broken links that would be great

For the profile photo, the area at the bottom of the buddy list should be
one that you've set through pidgin by clicking on that icon. Unfortunately,
protocol plugins can't override that button with an icon that's already set

Cheers,
Eion