Did this list die?

David Balažic David.Balazic at comtrade.com
Wed Jul 29 06:07:40 EDT 2020

There are a few posts each month.

David Balažic

-----Original Message-----
From: Support <support-bounces at pidgin.im> On Behalf Of Phil Smith III
Sent: torek, 28. julij 2020 16:23
To: support at pidgin.im
Subject: Did this list die?

CAUTION: Origin is external! The content might not be safe!

I haven't received anything since February. I can login and my settings are all correct. I've updated them so I'll see an ack of my own postings, so at least I'll know if THIS one went. I doubt it's being filtered as spam, as I do my own filtering at the client level and thus should see any such.

I was reminded of the list because I realized I hadn't heard anything about Hangouts allegedly dying in a while; https://support.google.com/a/answer/9197126?hl=en <https://support.google.com/a/answer/9197126?hl=en&ref_topic=9197125> &ref_topic=9197125 suggests it's just being renamed, but that makes me wonder if the plugin is going to stop working.

Apologies if this has been covered in the almost six months since I last received a digest!