Multiple Log Ins/Accounts

Leigh Ann Taylor LATAYLOR at salisbury.edu
Fri Mar 13 10:06:41 EDT 2020

Hello!

We currently have one log in for pidgin.     Can you tell me the process to get multiple log ins' for several members of our staff?     Is there a way for each staff member to have their own based on clicking on their bio on our website?

We want students to be able to communicate with their counselors one on one and the account we have is general from our Admissions site.

Cost, account info, etc.?   Any direction you can give me would be great.   If it's easier to call me my number is below.

Thank you so much!

Leigh Ann Taylor
Salisbury University Admissions
Office Supervisor