password change...Re-enable won't work

pidgin at alexoren.com pidgin at alexoren.com
Sat May 9 10:52:18 EDT 2020

Hi Brandon,

On 2020-05-09 7:33 AM, Brandon Drake - NOAA Federal wrote:
> So, how do I find out who does that?  This is the help contact.

This is the peer-support mailing list for Pidgin, the client application, not for NCSChat.

We have no special knowledge (or access to NCSChat).  The best we can do is search the Web, find the NCSChat page and look at the FAQ.
Perhaps these can help:
	https://nwschat.weather.gov/FAQ.php#Q8
	https://nwschat.weather.gov/contacts.php

Good luck.