Pidgin - 1 account was disabled because you signed on from another location:

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Sun Nov 1 04:45:38 EST 2020

On 01/11/2020 01:48, Arulraj Peter wrote:
> I am getting the following error while logging into my pidgin

You can't log in to Pidgin; pidgin is just a client.  You are getting
the message when logging into you instant messaging account.  As you are
posting with an Oracle email address, our assumption would be that that
is the internal instant messaging provided by Oracle to its employees.
People on this peer support mailing list generally are not Oracle
employees, and we have no access to information about Oracle's internal
system, let alone any ability to control it.

The same general principle applies if you are trying to use any other
instant messaging service, as, even though people may know about the
service, they will have no ability to control its behaviour.

Standard response for Oracle users:

We are advised that people within the Oracle network can use
<http://my.oracle.com/site/git/1591/index.htm> for more information; for
outsiders, like us, it just redirects to the public home page.

Please explain to whoever should be supporting you why you went to the
wrong place, and suggest how they could fix that in future.