Hangouts ssl error

Eion Robb eion at robbmob.com
Thu Oct 29 17:35:27 EDT 2020

There was a bug introduced in the most recent version of libnss that
prevents it talking to most servers with SSL. It's fixed in an unreleased
version of nss

As a workaround (assuming this is the problem you're getting) you can limit
the max version of TLS in the Tools->Plugins->NSS Preferences config screen
to TLS 1.2

Hopefully that helps resolve the issue, but if not please let us know and
we can start down the path of getting more debug details

Cheers,
Eion