Certificate failures

Michael Secord gizmokid2005 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 13:12:50 EDT 2021

Assuming you're talking about the certificate errors about google certs,
running the Hangouts plugin, you're not alone. Mine started up again
after the update to the newest Pidgin release. Unclear if it's related
to the upgrade or a coincidence, but they have returned after being
silent for months.

-Michael