Privacy - Removal

Michael Secord gizmokid2005 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 16:22:05 EDT 2021

Phil,

1) This is a community mailing list - not a company.
2) Only companies are required to comply with CCPA.
3) This wouldn't be a verified CCPA request, none of the information you
provided matches the original information you cite - invalidating this
as a CCPA request.
4) This isn't a valid CCPA request for deletion even if #3 wasn't met.

    The CCPA applies to for-profit businesses that do business in
    California and meet any of the following:

      * Have a gross annual revenue of over $25 million;
      * Buy, receive, or sell the personal information of 50,000 or more
        California residents, households, or devices; or
      * Derive 50% or more of their annual revenue from selling
        California residents’ personal information.

https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa

NOTE: I am not a administrator of this list, just a community member who
also has had to deal with CCPA compliance.

Have a good day.

-Michael