No Instant Messaging

omnitecn at gmail.com omnitecn at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 12:16:04 EST 2022

Hello. My name is Samuel

   I write with the intention of finding and finding support to be able to
make the most of my low-resource 32-bit computer, operating with
the linux Q4OS system, which comes pre-installed with the Pidgin application.

   By virtue of what has been stated, I have the problem of not being able to
communicate with my
instant messaging contacts on Telegram, Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp

   I have read content on the web where they talk about Pidgin, but I don't
know how
to do it, because I am new to linux and computer science. The publications to
which
I mean they are outdated. For what I thought that you would be the most
suitable to guide me

  It is necessary that you understand that I do not know commands for which I
would be very grateful
that in their guidance they tell me what I should write in the terminal
console
to synchronize my accounts on Facebook, Telegram and WhatsApp with Pidgin

   Thanking you in advance for all the support you can give me, I remain
attentive
to your comments and instructions.

Sincerely.
samuel silva