help

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Tue Dec 6 15:06:23 EST 2022

On 02/12/2022 15:45, karter1900 wrote:
> Hello I tried several times to create an account on pidgin but I can not connect on the network, can you help me understand how to use pidgin?

You don't create accounts on Pidgin;  you create them on a server, then
configure Pidgin to access them.  There are many types of server that
Pidgin can use, and for some of those types, there are many possible
instance of servers.

Without knowing which type of server you are trying to connect to and
which particular instance, it is difficult to provide much help.  In any
case, none of the servers will be under control of the people who
maintain Pidgin.