Help with Wox Pidgin plugin

Eion Robb eion at robbmob.com
Sun Dec 11 18:01:17 EST 2022

Hi Jakub,

I've not used wox before, but looking at the source code for that wox
module it looks like you create a hard-coded list of XMPP contacts in a
contact.json file which looks like [{"name":"internal name", "alias":
"friendly name", "email": "xmpp address"}...] and then it calls an xmpp:
URI handler to send the message, assuming that Pidgin is installed as the
system XMPP handler?

Not the greatest workflow to be honest, and won't work with your Telegram
use-case.  Something that used the Pidgin Dbus API to lookup current
contacts, and handled more than just XMPP would be cooler :)

Cheers,
Eion