Vulnerabilities Found! (Batman to Rescue!!)

Bruce Wayne batmaninreallife9 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 03:44:46 EST 2022

Hello Team,

Batman here! I know this is not the most suitable way to start a
conversation but the mask is there for a reason. It's time Batman takes
extra measures and also takes the responsibility of keeping the WWW safe.

I've discovered some potential vulnerabilities on your website and would be
interested to know if there's a Responsible Disclosure/Bug Bounty Program
available so I can be able to share my findings with you in the best
possible way.

However, if you wish to opt out let me know. So, I wouldn't have to bother
you up again with my email.

Warm Regards,
Batman.