Pidgin and Google Talk Broken

Rupert Dance - Comcast-2 rsdance2 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 8 22:59:32 EDT 2022

Thanks for the response.

My understanding is that Chrome must be open and Chat does not function as a real standalone app but I may have to try it. I use Outlook and although I have Gmail, I get my Gmail through Outlook but now Google has broken that as well because they no longer support POP.

So I wanted something more independent of Google.

Rupert