Hello, Georgios G.

Eion Robb eion at robbmob.com
Thu Jun 16 06:41:32 EDT 2022

Hi there,

Based on the timing of your email, are you talking about the recent closure
of the Google GTalk servers?  If so, you'll want to move over to the
googlechat plugin.

Otherwise, if not, are you able to share what service/server you're trying
to connect to that's failing - or maybe what the error message youre
getting in Pidgin?

Cheers,
Eion