Email Lists

Mark Rousell mark.rousell at signal100.com
Fri Oct 7 07:33:44 EDT 2022

As long as I can automatically read all messages and post to the list
entirely and solely by email then I vote yes to the migration.

I am not interested in a web UI other for one-off configuration jobs.

I would hope that users were transparently imported into the new system
with no user interaction required.

As for archives from before the migration, it seems to me that these do
not need to be imported into the new system; they can stay where they are.