"Certificate Expired " notice and multiple breaks in service since Nov

Michael Secord gizmokid2005 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 22:27:20 EST 2023

You have contact the public Pidgin support list. Pidgin doesn't run any
services, simply provides the client you're using.

You'll want to contact the owners of the server you're connecting to, a
quick glance looks like you should probably start at
https://lightwitch.org/ and try and find contact information for the
server provider there.

-Michael