Updating translations for 2.0 release

F Wolff friedel at translate.org.za
Wed Apr 11 10:28:51 EDT 2007

Hi list

Will there be release candidates for the new release? From the sounds of
it, there will be big changes for us to test with the updated
translations and changed/fixed strings. Any news on earliest/latest
dates for release candidates or the actual release? (I know things are
fuzzy, I'm just trying to balance things this side as well.)

The recent thread was the first time I heard about .nsh translations.
Any more information on these? How/where do I get this to translate?

Thanks
Friedel