One string changed

Sean Egan seanegan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 11:17:07 EDT 2007

On 7/24/07, Timo Jyrinki <timo.jyrinki at hut.fi> wrote:
> http://developer.pidgin.im/viewmtn/revision/info/b82445b39c953f5f71753166497465831281ec94?
> It changed the string "Show buddy _icons" to "Show Buddy _Details", and
> the latter is now untranslated in every language. The pref affected is
> still named the same (show_buddy_icons).

My apologies. I thought that I was just re-using the string from the
blist menu, but forgot that that string is actually "/Buddies/Show
Buddy _Details".

Perhaps I can do something like:
strchr(strchr("/Buddies/Show Buddy _Details", '/') + 1, '/') + 1?

This is only a temporary hack as the string should be better, but
(ironically) I didn't want to break the string freeze.

-s.