Vietnamese translation completed

Clytie Siddall clytie at riverland.net.au
Sun Jul 29 09:56:41 EDT 2007

On 28/07/2007, at 5:28 PM, Sean Egan wrote:

> On 7/28/07, Clytie Siddall <clytie at riverland.net.au> wrote:
>> I am pleased to announce that Nguyên has contacted me to say that he
>> has finished the Vietnamese translation for Pidgin, so we will
>> finally have an up-to-date translation. :)
>
> If you could get it submitted within the next few hours, it can make
> 2.1.0! Just ping this list when it's up.

Looks like we missed the boat. :(

Nguyên did try to submit it by creating a new ticket, but only got an
error about the file exceeding the limit. I was going to try again
after reviewing the file.

Whoops, now I see his file, it looks like he doesn't have the current
translation file, not by a long shot. I wonder where he got it...

"POT-Creation-Date: 2005-10-27 16:12-0400\n"

I'll merge his translation with the current POT and send it back for
update. It looks like we'd better aim for the next release. Not a bad
thing, considering it's his first translation: better to take our
time and do it thoroughly.

Việt hóa phần mềm tự do)