Pidgin is string frozen for 2.0.2

Nathan Walp nwalp at pidgin.im
Mon Jun 11 07:19:41 EDT 2007

Mark Doliner wrote:
> Pidgin, Finch and libpurple are now string frozen pending the release of
> version 2.0.2 this Thursday, June 14th.  I don't believe there were too many
> string changes in this release (less than 20?).
>
> We never have a firm timeline, but I have a feeling that the next release
> following this will be 2.1.0, and my guess is that it'll be released either
> July 5th or July 12th.
>
> (Note: It looks like http://developer.pidgin.im/l10n/ is out of date again.
> Sorry about that, I'm sure someone will have it working again soon.)

I'm sorry, but the box that runs that stuff is off, and about to be
moved a couple states south, and I'm not sure when I'll get internet
back (hopefully next week, and almost certainly after Thursday.

If someone else wants to, they can run stats.pl > index.xml, and then
rsync all the files up to homing.  There's really not much to it, except
for the time it takes to run it (less than an hour here).

Sorry guys,

-Nathan