turkish translation

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Thu Nov 8 03:46:49 EST 2007

On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 07:00:03 +0200, Tunca Üçer wrote
> is there a turkish translation i couldnt see there? or are there anyone
> translating pidgin to turkish? or should i start it?
>
> best regards,
> tunca

Hi Tunca.  It looks like we DO currently have a Turkish translation.  It was
updated for Pidgin version 2.2.0, which was not too long ago.  You can see how
up-to-date it is at http://developer.pidgin.im/l10n/

Pidgin's 'About' window lists the Turkish translator as Serdar Soytetir with
the email address tulliana at gmail.com, which is subscribed to this list.  Your
best bet is to talk to him and see if there's anything you can do to help.
Hopefully he'll respond :-)

-Mark