String frozen for 2.2.0

Richard Laager rlaager at wiktel.com
Mon Sep 10 10:21:36 EDT 2007

On Mon, 2007-09-10 at 13:42 +0200, Bjoern Voigt wrote:
> As far as I can see, all the above files are used in standard builds of
> Pidgin (libpurple+Pidgin+Finch). Please update
> pidgin-mtn/po/POTFILES.in.

I had noticed this myself before, but had apparently failed to commit
it. Since then, we've picked up a couple files from the XMPP merge, so
it didn't much matter anyway. I've corrected it. Thanks for bringing
this to our attention.

>  A patch is attached (I sorted the POTFILES.in
> file with "LC_ALL=C sort -t/ -u -o POTFILES.in POTFILES.in").

I've gone ahead and used your sort command. I don't know what we were
sorting by previously, but it wasn't consistent. If someone wants a
different sorting, we can use that, as long as we stick to it.

Richard