lschiere at pidgin.im
Wed Sep 12 08:56:51 EDT 2007
Trac was having issues yesterday and as I was trying to pull the account
list to check names and email addresses against previous submitters, it
was giving me wierdly incomplete data. The page *looked* like it had
fully downloaded, but had in fact not. I wrote the email to the list
and closed several of the translations before I realized there was a
problem. I have gone back over the translations submitted twice and I
*think* I have now grabbed all of the ones that were mistakenly closed.
I am sorry for the inconvience and trouble.
More information about the Translators