Release tonight!

Luke Schierer lschiere at pidgin.im
Thu Sep 13 16:01:36 EDT 2007

On Thu, Sep 13, 2007 at 12:59:04PM -0700, Sean Egan wrote:
> Just a reminder we have 2.2.0's release scheduled tonight.
>
> Please finish up anything you have that's outstanding, and let me know
> if there's anything that's not finished.
>
> Thanks,
> -Sean.

I tried to get all the translations committed earlier this week.
Despite my mishaps with trac's user list, I think I got them all.  If
there are any others, or any submitted since then, would someone please
grab them? I'm swamped today.

Translators, the stats at www.pidgin.im/l10n should be updated to
reflect the updates I already committed.  If you don't see yours
reflecting reality there, I must have missed it in my confusion, please
update the ticket you submitted in such a case.

luke