fr_CA translation for Pidgin

Luke Schierer lschiere at pidgin.im
Sun Feb 24 12:28:08 EST 2008

Shalom Craimer wrote:
> A quick look at http://developer.pidgin.im/l10n/ shows nobody is doing
> fr_CA, but I've never heard of that language code before, so I can't say
> for sure :-)
>
> You might want to wait on one of the people in charge (Luke or someone)
> to say what they think...

It certainly exists, it is listed as one of the options if you run
`dpkg-reconfigure -p low locales`  on a debian system.  I've not merged
in translations in a while in part because I've had little free time and
in part because we haven't been string frozen, but I would have no
problem accepting such a translation.  I know of no one working on one.

luke