Pidgin is string frozen!

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Fri Aug 28 11:03:22 EDT 2009

On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 1:13 AM, F Wolff<friedel at translate.org.za> wrote:
> Op Vr, 2009-08-28 om 00:50 -0700 skryf Mark Doliner:
>> Hi everybody!
>>
>> Pidgin/Finch/libpurple is now string frozen pending the release of
>> 2.6.2 hopefully next week on Thursday, September 3rd.  There are a few
>> new strings and a few fuzzies.  We're pushing this release out so soon
>> after the previous one because it includes fixes for bugs that affect
>> large swaths of people.
>
> Is there any news an all the issues with the English that was reported
> with the translation round for 2.6.0? Are those the fuzzies that have to
> get attention?

I think we "dealt with" everything that was mentioned.  We fixed
things that were clearly errors, maybe improved a few that were
unclear, and added comments for others.  If you see any problems
please let us know.

Also, I think http://developer.pidgin.im/l10n/pidgin.pot and
http://developer.pidgin.im/l10n/ are up to date now (they were a day
behind when I sent my first email).