Pidgin is string frozen!

Frco. Javier Rial fjrial at mancomun.org
Mon Feb 23 03:54:46 EST 2009

I can't update my translation if developer.pidgin.im is down (I need the
pot file which I usually download from http://developer.pidgin.im/l10n/)

Can someone fix this??

Thanks.

Frco. Javier Rial Rodríguez                                      Técnico
Centro de Referencia e Servizos de Software Libre       www.mancomun.org
Praza de Europa, nº 10A, 6ºB 15707    Santiago de Compostela (Galiza/ES)
Tel/ Fax: (0034) 981 957 867/ 881 999 113        <fjrial @ mancomun.org>