Update Khmer tranlsation

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Thu Jul 2 01:47:27 EDT 2009

On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 2:47 AM, Khoem Sokhem<khoemsokhem at khmeros.info> wrote:
> I have finished updated some translations for Khmer.
> but I am not sure how can I send the updated translation to pidgin. Could you
> please guide me on how to do that?
>
> Note: Khmer is already in: http://developer.pidgin.im/l10n/

Hi Sokhem, sorry for not responding sooner.  Please see the section
"Where should I submit a translation update?" at
http://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/TipsForTranslators  In addition, we
could give you access to our Monotone repository and you could check
in translations updates yourself, if you'd like.  But you might feel
that using Monotone and keeping an up-to-date repository might be too
much overhead if you only submit an updated translation every few
weeks, at the most.

Thanks,
Mark