Unable to not load SILC key pair

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Sun Jul 19 12:20:11 EDT 2009

On Sat, Jul 18, 2009 at 1:52 AM, Josep
Puigdemont<josep.puigdemont at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is this string correct?
>
> #: ../libpurple/protocols/silc/silc.c:538
> msgid "Unable to not load SILC key pair"
>
> or should we translate it as "Unable to load SILC key pair" instead?
>
> Thanks!

Sorry, that's my fault.  You're correct, it should be "Unable to load
SILC key pair."  I've changed it in mtn (sorry for breaking the string
freeze, but I think it probably doesn't make sense to leave an
incorrect string in the repository, since that would just allow more
time for someone to translate the incorrect string).

Thanks,
Mark