New translator for Marathi language

F Wolff friedel at translate.org.za
Sat Jun 6 17:16:55 EDT 2009

Op Sa, 2009-06-06 om 22:13 +0530 skryf Swapnil Naik:
> Hello friends,
>
> I am a regular user of Pidgin and want to contribute in the
> translation for Marathi language. May I know, is there anyone who is
> already working on Marathi translation, and if not, how can I proceed?

Hallo and welcome.

There was an earlier query on this mailing list about starting with
Marathi from Milind Dumbare <milind AT linsyssoft.com> in May 2007.

Perhaps you should make contact to hear if anything has already started
and if some collaboration is possible.

If Marathi is not been started, you can see a link to the POT file right
at the bottom of this page page:

http://developer.pidgin.im/l10n/

That is the file you start your translation from. Even if there is an
existing translation, you would want to update it to that version.

More information is available here:
http://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/TipsForTranslators

Keep well
Friedel