New language traslation

Clytie Siddall clytie at riverland.net.au
Fri Apr 16 09:34:56 EDT 2010

Benvegnùo Stefano :)

On 13/04/2010, at 11:42 PM, Stefano Varotto wrote:

> Hi to everyone!
>
> Is anyone already working on translating into the Venetian language, code ISO 639-3: vec ? If there is already a translation which is not actively maintained, I can also offer my help. Basically in the Venetian central variety. Thanks, Stefano

It doesn't look like we have a Venetian translation:

http://developer.pidgin.im/l10n/

If nobody speaks up here, then we don't have one in progress, either.

Would you be willing to provide a "vec" translation for Pidgin?

Please read the translation guidelines:

http://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/TipsForTranslators

and have a look around. :)

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team